07 February 2010

reborn

this few day make me tired
finally finish the 4days express training course
about the customer service


from Thursday until Sunday
i m was make myself be crazy
because this time is my job
after graduated
felt tight for this job


whatever just is a normal training course
i need to do some more
compare with others
the main reasons is
6 person was given training
only me is without
customer service working experience


during the training peroid
many thing is my initial contact one
for example is
the omega system and avaya
i never hear before this


very challenging for me
i m quite likes
my company facilities
and the environment
especially the gym room at 8th floor


tomorrow start need to serve customer
i can imaging the fear view are already into my mind
hope that can do as well as i can


Jason
Do it All the Best !!


No comments: